CANADIAN CLUB FRIDGE FILLER PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Beam Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 003 953 357) of Level 18, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (“Promoter”). Telephone: 02 8977 9700.
- Entry is only open to residents of NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and WA aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDST on 01/04/2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30/09/2021 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotional Period will be divided into three (3) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”). Entries will open and close for each Entry Period on the dates and times indicated in the table below.
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit www.ccstockmyfridge.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, email address, date of birth, mobile phone number and full residential address with no PO boxes);
- When prompted, respond in 25 words or less to the promotional question “Got an evening with friends or family coming up? Tell us what it is and why you want to share your fridge full of C.C”;
- Mark the mandatory check boxes confirming that they accept the Terms and Conditions; and then
- Submit the fully completed entry form. Individuals will be entered into the relevant Entry Period according to when they submit their entry.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be substantially unique; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) only one (1) prize is permitted per person.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. There are no additional costs charged by the Promoter to enter the promotion.
- In each Entry Period, entries will be divided into groups according to their State/Territory of residence NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and WA. The judging for each Entry Period will take place on 21/05/2021 (for Entry Period 1), 07/07/2021 (for Entry Period 2) and 06/10/2021 (for Entry Period 3). Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question. Non-winning entries in each Entry Period will roll over into subsequent Entry Periods. The judges may select additional reserve entries for each Entry Period which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. Winners will be notified in writing via email.
- The best valid entries as determined by the judges for each Entry Period in each State/Territory group will each win a prize. The exact number of prizes to be awarded in each Entry Period in each State/Territory group are indicated in the table below:
- Each winner will be awarded the following prize valued at $108:
- 1x 24 case of Canadian Club & Dry RTD Cans (375ml) valued at $93; and
- 1x Canadian Club Prize Pack valued at $15 containing 2x limes and 1x magnet.
Fridge Filler Team between the hours of 11am – 9pm (local time) on the date indicated by the Promoter. Winner’s must be at their nominated address in order to take the prize and must be able to show their personal identification. In the event a winner is not at their nominated address or unable to produce their personal identification their prize will be forfeited and no alternate prize will be offered. No re-direction of a prize will be accepted unless specified otherwise in writing. Entrants are responsible for providing full and accurate details at the time of entry and the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated in locating the prize if details provided by an entrant were inaccurate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take / redeem the prize (or part of a prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
- A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion. The verification tests and procedures shall be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is $12,960 in NSW, $10,800 in VIC, $10,800 in QLD, $4,320 in SA and $4.320 in WA. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated by the Promoter.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner of the prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to pandemic, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of a prize.
- An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter, and may be used in future marketing materials including (but not limited to) social media posts, digital marketing materials, and internal documents.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
Entries Open 12:01am AEDST/AEST
Entries Close 11:59pm AEST
NSW x 40 prizes
Prizes will be delivered between Wednesday 02/06/2021 and Friday 04/06/2021
NSW x 40 prizes
NSW x 40 prizes
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.